August 17th, 2010
Dude, I’m stoked for Kathleen Akerley’s Theories of the Sun. Maybe I’m just saying that because I have the pleasure of co-directing it with the talented Mr. Green, but SO WHAT? It’s a killer script. The cast, lovely. The production team, they got mad skills.
I wanted to give you guys a post with pretty pictures of all the wonderful things we’re doing for this show, for you! I also know need constant stimulation, and reading gets real hard sometimes, am I right?
So here’s something to get you interested in this here Theories play. Because it will rock your socks off. HOW WILL IT ROCK MY SOCKS? you ponder. Here are FIVE REASONS Theories of the Sun will make you start calling me, BEGGING for tickets:
1. THERE’S DANCING! Yes, you too, can dance if you want to. You can leave your friends behind. After the show though, not during. During, bring your friends and stay in your seat, damnit.
2. It’s full of meaningful glances. Well staged, fully acted, provocative as hell glances.
3. There are THREE mustaches in this play. I don’t have photos, yet. But they will be GLORIOUS!
4. Our actors are flexible. Nuff said.
5. We use trash cans as tables! Alright, maybe not for the production, but it sure makes rehearsal interesting!
This absolutely must be the most compelling list you have ever read. So CLICK HERE and order your tickets today and see this Midwest Premiere at the BRAND NEW Theater Wit space! No seriously. What are you waiting for? The end of this post? Oh, ok.