GIVE BACK

We need your help as we raise funds to continue producing Theatre for the Curious. #GivingTuesday is the year's biggest donation celebration, and it starts now!

 

Event and show ticket sales comprise only 40% of Sideshow’s budget. The remaining 60% of revenue comes from the generosity of those who believe in us and our work. The impact of your significant support in the last few years cannot be overstated. It is the fuel that keeps Sideshow running.

 

Donate now online

 

Donate by snail mail:

Sideshow Theatre Company

PO Box 409360

Chicago, IL 60640

 

Sideshow is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and all contributions are tax-deductible.

THE CENTER RING

The Center Ring is Sideshow Theatre Company’s giving program. All donors will also receive any benefits of prior giving levels.

 

One Man Band

$50-$249

  • Recognition in Sideshow’s playbills
  • A copy of Sideshow’s quarterly newsletter, "The Bandwagon"

 

Working Acts

$250-$499

  • Sideshow fridge magnet

 

Grand Illusionists

$500-$749

  • Two complimentary tickets to any Sideshow production (excluding opening night)

 

Headliners

$750-$999

  • Two complimentary tickets to each Sideshow production of the season (including opening night)

 

Top Hats

$1000-$2499

  • Framed 8x10" production photo of choice

 

The Main Event (Sponsorship Level)

$2500+

  • Please contact executive director Stephanie Weddell to start a conversation about sponsorship options and  customized benefits and recognition.

 

 

SUPPORTERS

We would like to give special thanks to our supporters who have helped to make our work possible. These gifts were made between February 15, 2018 - February 15, 2019 .

Presenting Premiere Sponsors ($10,000+)

Frances Gecker

 

Premiere Sponsors ($5,000 - $9,999)

Hilary Cerbin & John Hughes

Barry & Miriam L. Green

Tom & Becky McGough

Melinda McMullen & Duncan Kime

Karen S. Walters

 

The Main Event ($2,500 - $4,999)

Tom Bergin & Cortney Zaret

Geoff Bridges

CH Distillery

Linda Karn

 

Top Hats ($1,000 - $2,499)

Anonymous

Jonathan L. Green

Don & Kathy Smith

USG Corporation

 

Headliners ($750 - $999)

Janet Burroway & Peter Ruppert

Michael V. Hoehne

Grand Illusionists ($500 - $749)

Joe Frank

Google

Benno Nelson & Shelby King

Steven Wayland & Jennifer Wesley

 

Working Acts ($250 - $499)

Mark Ishaug & Micah Krohn

Joanne Martens

Francis Sadac

 

One Man Band ($50 - $249)

Tom Bloom

J. Nicole Brooks

Erica Daniels

Robert Falls

Catherine Fletcher

Matt Fletcher

Forefront

Rebecca & Mark Friedman

Erica & Joshua Goodman

Jeffrey Grauel

Alan & Becky Green

Lyn & Fred Hodnett

Ann James

Ruth Johnston

Dan King & Kelly Aloe

Janice King

Jeremy Kleinman

Kristin Larsen

Bill & Cindy Leslie

Bradley B. Lockwood

John Lu

Vivian & Donald Makosky

Mary Kate Robel

Roche Schulfer

Nieta & Steve Shapiro

James Simon

Dorothy Sobelsohn

Warren Sobelsohn

Sarah Stec

Lauren Thompson

Woody & Susan Tucker

Robert & Stephanie Weddell

Richard Whelden & Sarah Healy-Whelden

Andy White

 

Foundation and government support provided by:

Bader Philanthropies

Gaylord & Dorothy Donnelly Foundation

The Illinois Arts Council Agency

McArthur Funds for Arts and Culture at The Richard H. Driehaus Foundation

 

In-Kind Donors:

A Red Orchid Theatre, AceBounce Ping Pong Bar & Restaurant, The Annoyance, Bikes n Roses, William Boles, Chef on the Roof, The Chicago Diner, Chicago Shakespeare Theater, The Chopping Block, ComedySportz Theater, Cup & Spoon, Davis Theater, Early to Bed, Escape Artistry, Estee Lauder, The Field Museum, Foursided, Freehand Chicago, Jonathan L. Green, Hitch Cocktails, Illinois Sparkling Wine Co., Intergalactic Cafes Inc, Interrobang Theatre Company, Jordan Kardasz, Koval Distillery, La Quinta Inn & Suites, Lifeline Theatre Company, Lincoln Park Zoo, The Logan Theatre, Long Table Pancakes, Lookingglass Theatre Company, Marty & Sarah Love Wrestling, Megan A. McGuane, Munster Restaurant Group, Nina O'Keefe, Otherworld Theatre Company, PRP Wine International, Gabrielle Randle, Rebellious Magazine, Remy Bumppo Theatre Company, Revolution Brewing, Savvy Seconds and Firsts, Steep Theatre Company, Strawdog Theatre Company, Taboo Tabou, Tall Ship Windy Chicago, The Tasting Room, TimeLine Theatre Company, Trader Joe's, Uptown Underground, Vaudezilla, Victory Gardens Theater, Steven Wayland & Jennifer Wesley, WildClaw Theatre, Windy City Rollers, Wolfbait & B-girls, Women and Children First

SUPPORT

 

SUPPORT

CONTACT

ABOUT

GET INVOLVED

WHAT'S ON

Content (c) 2019 Sideshow Theatre Company    |    (773)  809-4782